RIELLO SENTINEL DUAL (HIGH POWER) UPS (AVAILABLE FROM 3.3 kVA TO 10 kVA)
The Riello SENTINEL DUAL (High Power) is one of PPSPower’s Best Selling UPS. Ideally suited for a wide range of applications ranging from protecting IT networks to security systems (CCTV and Security Alarm Systems).
The SENTINEL DUAL (High Power) range is available module capacity ratings of 3.3 kVA, 4 kVA, 5 kVA, 6 kVA, 8 kVA and 10 kVA as single-phase in/out units and in module capacity ratings of 6.5 kVA 8 kVA and 10 kVA as three-phase in/single-phase out units.
The DIALOG DUAL range may be placed on the floor or mounted in 19” rackmount cabinets which makes these ideal in areas where there is limited free space.
The SENTINEL DUAL UPS has a number of key features including:
On-line, Economy mode and Smart Active Operating Mode, Diagnostics such as the digital display, RS232 and USB interfaces, network adaptor card option and PowerShield³ software (include). SENTINEL DUAL (High Power) provides the ultimate solution for protecting "mission critical" loads requiring the highest levels of reliability.
SENTINEL DUAL UPS Features:
• The SENTINEL DUAL UPS can be installed as a floor standing tower or 19" rackmount UPS.
The front panel digital display can be pulled out (using the keys provided) and rotated to suite the installation format
• Low noise level (<40dBA) thanks to the digitally PWM controlled ventilation system which is load and temperature dependent, and the use of an inverter with a high switching frequency (>20kHZ, above the audible range). DIALOG Dual is suitable for installation in any populated environment.
• SENTINEL DUAL Operating modes:
On-line Mode: the inverter powers the load continuously
Economy Mode: the UPS mimics a Line Interactive (VI) UPS supporting the load from its battery supply when the mains fails or fluctuates wildly
Smart Active Mode: the UPS selects automatically whether to operate in On-line (VFI) or Line Interactive (VI) mode depending on the stability of the mains supply
Emergency Mode: the UPS only supports the load with its batteries when the mains fails - suitable for emergency lighting
Frequency conversion 50 or 60Hz
• Output voltage selection: 220-230-240Vac single-phase or 380-400-415Vac three-phase
• Auto restart the mains returns from the front panel or PowerShield³ software
• Automatic output delay when the UPS powers up
• Automatic power down when no load is present
• End of battery discharge alarm.
For more details on the RIELLO SENTINEL DUAL UPS SERIES CALL PPSPOWER ON 0345 200 9888 – PROVIDER OF RIELLO UPS SYSTEMS AND UPS SERVICE TO YORKSHIRE AND THE REST OF THE UK.
Alternatively you can email us at email@example.com