RIELLO Master HP Series UPS (AVAILABLE FROM 100 kVA TO 600 kVA)
The MASTER MPS range has been enhanced with the HP series with UPS sizes available from 100 kVA to 600 kVA.
MASTER HP Series provides maximum protection and power quality for data centres and industrial loads. This UPS has an IGBT-based rectifier, DSP (Digital Signal Processor) technology and provides true On-line, double conversion power protection,
The HP series provides exceptional operating efficiency (over more conventional thyristor rectifier-based systems), a compact footprint and easy maintenance access - all ideal for today’s critical operating environments.
The Master HP UPS Main Features:
• High output power
• Compact size: only 0.85 m2 a for 250kVA UPS
• Reduced weight
• Double load protection, both electronic and galvanic, for the battery.
ZERO IMPACT SOURCE
As an evolution of the MASTER series, the HP features the added advantages offered by an IGBT-based rectifier assembly. This further reduces the impact of the UPS on the local supply and simplifies installation where there is limited power capacity in the form of available electrical supply rating or generator size.
The MASTER HP is classed as a ‘Zero Impact Source’ and provides:
• Low input current distortion – less than 2.5%
• High input power factor 0.99
• Power walk-in function that ensures progressive rectifier start up
• Delayed start up phased with the return of mains power supply, when several UPS are connected in the system.
MASTER HP also performs the role of a high performance filter, protecting its upstream power supply sources from any harmonics and reactive power generated by the loads powered.
MASTER HP UPS OFFERS MAXIMUM BATTERY CARE:
Normally UPS batteries are kept charged via the rectifier; when mains power fails, the UPS uses this energy source to power its utilities. Therefore, proper battery care is critical to ensuring correct UPS operation in emergency conditions.
The unique Battery Care System consists of a series of features and capabilities that allows for UPS battery management offering the best performance possible and extended battery operating life:
• Dual level charging regime to optimize recharge currents and reduce charge times
• Temperature compensation and deep discharge protection to reduce overall battery ageing
• Charge blocking system to reduce electrolyte consumption and lengthen the life of VRLA batteries
• UPS Battery test to diagnose in advance, any reduction in performance or problems with the batteries
The Master MPS is also compatible with different battery technologies: open vented lead acid, VRLA AGM and NiCd battery types.
For more details on the RIELLO MASTER HP UPS SERIES CALL PPSPOWER ON 0345 200 9888
Alternatively you can email us at email@example.com